Friday, September 24, 2010

And we're off...

Alright already - SO -  I've officially, 100%, full force committed myself to this whole blogging thing...If not for the peace of mind of our own parentals, for a good laugh for any who are interested. :)

We arrived today in the ole P'cola to settle in and get ready for the flight out tomorrow. Surprisingly enough things went smoothly...and even more surprising, all of my clothes actually fit into one suitcase. Sure its bulging and it took the weight of two adults to close, but point is - it all fit. As far as I'm concerned, that's one heck of a sign that we're off to a good start.

That said as of tomorrow morn - I mean EARLY tomorrow morn - we are Middle East bound. Flight's leaving about 6:30 so I'll refrain from posting any pics of the early departure as they might be a little on the scary side. We should be arriving in Tel Aviv about 6am Bama time - so keep us in your prayers for a safe journey! I'll post again once I find a good locale. I'm certain that between the new environment and the deliriousness from the jet lag there will be a lot of interesting stories to tell by that point...  

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Best wishes to yall on your flights out there! I hope you keep up with the blog while you are away & feel free to email me if you have any questions! we will miss you & definitely be keeping yall in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time. We will be praying for safe travels check in when you can. Love you The Parentals West

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you made it safe. Hope luggage made it too. Sweet Dreams.

    ReplyDelete